Project Host will be smokin’ again at the corner of Main and Broad Streets in downtown Greenville!
April 29 – 30, in conjunction with the South Carolina BBQ Association and the City of Greenville the 7th annual BBQ Cook-off and Festival will feature a People’s Choice Chicken Wing Competition on Friday night, and a Judged Barbeque and Rib Cooking contest Saturday.
Friday April 29
6 – 10 pm
Best Wings – Sample wings from each cooking team and choose your favorite!
BBQ and other concessions available!
Live Music and Family Fun!
Fridays Live Music
5:30 – 7:15 – The Brookdale Trio
7:30 – 10:00 – Local Green Family Band & The Skinnies
Saturday April 30
11 am – 10 pm
Taste all cooking teams pulled pork BBQ from 11-2. See how your favorite stacks up with the competition!
Enjoy BBQ plates, sandwiches, hamburgers, hotdogs and all the fixin’s.
Live Music, Beer, Wine and more Family Fun!
Saturdays Live Music
11:00 – 12:15 – Cane Creek
12:30 – 3:00 – Last Road
4:00 – 5:45 – Timeless Strings
6:00 – 7:30 – John Emil
7:45 – 10:00 – Brooks Dixon Band
A growing downtown tradition, the festival generates income that allows Project Host to serve the poorest in our community with a variety of programs including:
- The Project Host Soup Kitchen, offering a hot, balanced meal daily in a clean and safe environment to those in need.
- The C.C. Pearce Community Culinary School teaching culinary and life skills to the chronically unemployed and working to place them upon completion of the program.
- Project Host Catering offering first class catering by the culinary students and benefiting the Culinary School.
- The Feeding Hungry Children Project providing 450 healthy after school meals weekly to children who are at risk of going to bed hungry.
- The Greenhouse & Garden which provides several thousand pounds of fresh produce a year for each of our feeding programs!
While admission into the festival is free, please remember that food or beverages can be purchased with festival tickets only. If you’re planning on buying a cold beer to wash down that great BBQ, don’t forget your ID!
Festival Map - S. Main St & E. Broad St.